When it’s Colder Outdoors than Your Spouse’s Shoulder, Trust Eagle to Help Warm Things Up Indoors.
Some say really cold, blustery days are invigorating. Uh-huh. We are also expert Plumbing Repair & Water Heater Birmingham
Most of us say something like: “Can someone please just shut that door!” And that’s in polite company.
The truth is, come winter, we know we don’t expect to be outdoors a whole lot. But we do expect nice warm surroundings at home. Today and always, Eagle Service Company has more ways to help you accomplish just that.
Heating System Maintenance | Furnace Tune-up
The best way to fix a heating system? Don’t let it break down in the first place. And while there are no guarantees, a multi-point heating system tune-up and inspection from Eagle Service Company is your best assurance of winter-long indoor comfort and convenience.
Our trained and experienced technicians will clean and check your entire system. Here are just a few examples:
- Check heat exchanger for cracks
- Inspect for natural gas leaks
- Test ignition system for safe and effective operation
- Test safety and control circuits
- Test exhaust system for proper venting
- Test thermostat for accuracy
- Clean or replace air filter
- Measure and adjust gas pressure for peak efficiency
- Provide fuel oil system efficiency test
- Lubricate moving parts
- Tighten and inspect all electrical wiring
During our inspection, we pay as much attention to safety as we do performance issues. Your family’s well-being depends on it.
In the end, here’s the benefit of annual system maintenance:
- Fewer and less costly repairs
- Longer system lifespan
- Cleaner indoor air
- Lower utility bills
- Added safety
And all of which adds up to your greater peace of mind.
Heating Repair | Home Heating Company
At Eagle Service Company, we repair all makes and models of the following types of heating systems:
- Ductless air
- Heat pumps
How do you know if your system needs some TLC from a trained and experienced Eagle Service heating professional? Well, besides the obvious, like a sudden loss of heat, here are a few more good reasons to give us a call:
- Uneven temperatures from room to room
- Strange noises or smells
- Skyrocketing utility costs
- More frequent repairs
- Pilot light has turned yellow
- Your house is overly dusty or dry
- Your heating system is at least 10 years old
For the service you need, when you need it – including emergency heating repairs – contact Eagle Service Company today. We are also expert Plumbing Repair & Water Heater Birmingham.